Bapasha's Basu Taj Mahal being reconstructed

Wednesday 2 July, 2008

First it was Rani who had done up her house according to her dreams, now its Bipasha Basu who is reconstructing her home, but can you imagine travelling the world in search of wood and colors to suit her space! Our celebs could travel for just anything, even for a new flame;)

Bipasha's reply to why would she want to break up a beautiful home rather than buy a land and build up in accordance to her- No no!" she says. "I love the space that I live in and wouldn't want to leave it for anything in the world. I agree there's nothing wrong with my home as it is. But when it was being constructed, I couldn't give it the time and attention I should have." "I missed the specifications that I had in mind, but never got around to implementing. I need to modify my space to suit my energy,"

But when the lady is gifting the new home to herself, thats no big deal. She also deserves the break shes going to take after completion of her films.

"I know it's going to be tough to get down to doing something so drastic in my life. But I'm forever adventurous. And I've set a deadline - Jan 7 - my birthday for all the construction guys, designers and decorators to finish and move out of my 'Taj Mahal'. I've to set a deadline, otherwise it could go on forever."

That's almost 7 months to go! And i wonder if we would ever get the honor to visit Bipasha's 'Taj Mahal' ;)

0 comments: