Eva Longoria ready to be mom?

Wednesday 18 June, 2008

Eva's reportedly pregnant.. what are all these young women up to? seems motherhood is turning more fashionable these days. No body wants to wait till they're in their 30's or 40's.. the 20 something mothers are in vogue!

Eva is not pregnant,” her stylist Robert Verdi told PEOPLE during a viewing party for his new show, She’s Got the Look.

And Verdi insists he has first-hand knowledge. “I’m not her gynecologist, but I am her stylist,” he explained. “I see her naked. I see her boobs! That’s the first place it would show, and it’s not showing!”

As for the Ferragamo photos, Verdi – who was with Longoria during the shopping expedition – said the shots are simply misleading. “Eva was holding a handbag that she bought in the crook of her arm,” he said. “The manager came over and said to her, ‘I love that bag.’ But in the photos, it looks like the woman is gesturing to her midsection. It’s too funny.”

Of course, this is not the first time pregnancy rumors have swirled around the 33-year-old star. Earlier this year, she denied similar reports – saying she just gained weight during the writers’ strike. “I’ve been cooking and eating, cooking and eating,” she said at the time. “I keep telling everyone that I’ve gained 10 pounds just being on strike.”

So now you know the fingers pointed to the lovely bag in Eva's hand, not her tummy!

0 comments: