Miley Cyrus: "I don't listen to pop music" and "i've never heard a Jay-Z song"

Saturday 7 November, 2009


In one of her interviews Miley Cyrus claims she hasn't heard any Jay-Z songs but in one her recent hits, "Party in the USA", shes seen excited and nodding to one of the the singers songs on the radio.

She says, "I don't listen to pop music, that's not my style of music," Miley said of the track. "I'm really blessed for it to have done as well as it has."

If she'd written and composed the track herself wouldn't she be knowing him? Here is what she has to say on that "I don't know, I didn't write the song, so I have no idea," she said of the tune, which was written by a songwriting team of Dr. Luke, Claude Kelly and Jessica Cornish. "Honestly, I picked that song because I needed something to go with my clothing line. I didn't write it and ... I didn't expect it to be popular, originally. It was just something that I wanted to do, and I needed some songs and it turned out for the best."

Watch her talk live..

0 comments: