Rihanna recalls the night of the attack from Chris Brown

Friday 6 November, 2009


Rihanna was teary eyed and ashamed when she recalled the attack from ex-boyfriend Chris Brown. Ashamed, at re-uniting with him despite his attack..

In an interview to Good Morning America the singer opened up on what led to the fight, prob a text message. She said, "I couldn't take that he kept lying to me and he couldn't take that I wouldn't drop it because obviously his back was up against the wall. The truth was right there in this text message.

"It escalated into him being violent towards me and it was ugly."

She said that an emotionless Brown then attacked her so badly, at one point her mouth was filled with blood.

She continued: "All I could think about at the time was, 'When is it going to stop? When is it going to stop?'

"He had no soul in his eyes, just blank. He was clearly blacked out. There was no person when I looked at him.

"I was bleeding, I was swollen in my face. There was no way of me getting home.

"My next option was for me to get out of the car and walk, so I started walking in a gown and a bloody face. I really didn't know what was my plan.

"That whole night was not part of my plan."

She was ashamed about going back to Chris after the attack and says "That's embarrassing, that's the type of person that I fell in love with. So far in love. So unconditional that I went back."

That was terrifying, but hope Rihanna can now get back to her normal life without having to fear such an incident again, at least she vented it out!


0 comments: