Shilpa Shetty is experiencing mixed feelings about her upcoming wedding

Sunday 8 November, 2009
Shilpa Shetty and family


Photo courtesy: Shilpa's blog
Yes, the Bollywood actress and winner of big brother is nervous about her wedding which is scheduled for the 22nd of Nov.

'Honestly it still hasn't sunk in completely, it's a strange emotion, can't describe it...The only consolation is that I'm tying the knot with Raj - a man who lets me be myself and doesn't want me or my life to change and that erases premarital jitters,' she said.

'To all those who want to know how I am feeling, I just want to say I'm going through a lot of mixed feelings - happiness, excitement, nervousness, just like any bride to be and sadness as well, I miss my sister and hoping that she’ll be out soon in my last few days at home.' Shilpa posted on her blog ."

0 comments: